Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Playing with Dolls



Ava Lounge Jacket and Maya Butterfly Blouse
  
Well, can't say I've been working much on my Chanel Style jacket.  I have been playing with Dolls, however.  Here is a sneak peak of some of the patterns I will have available pretty soon.  This is just from my own little photo shoot to see which wigs work best with which outfits and also my first opportunity to be putting outfits together.  I'm also planning on auctioning off the outfits on eBay, after the professional photo shoot and before the patterns are ready for sale.  They are one of a kind and so cute!  I just can't help myself.....

Mia Dress
 I'm not thinking this wig is working, but the dress looks good!


It ties in the back just like the human version
Maya Butterfly Blouse
Maya Butterfly Blouse in a dip dye knit





 More styles coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!