Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Latest Obsession - Doll Cothes




 Above are some photos of my finished project from the Liberty Jane Design Academy class that I took in October.  We were charged with reproducing an outfit from one of several images Cinnamon (Liberty Jane), gave us at the beginning of the course.  I had so much fun making this outfit, finding all the fabrics, trims and even the wig!  I'm currently in the process of turning all my other patterns from my Bonjour Teaspoon Pattern Line, into patterns for clothing that fits American Girl and other 18" Dolls.  I'll keep you all up to date on my progress.

As you can see, I chose outfit #3. Some of the other participants made versions of the other outfit designs and did wonderful jobs. 



Here is my 3/4 sleeve boat neck tee.  The pattern will be available soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!