Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lanie's Escapades - Episode 1

 I'm So excited!  Emma's mom just made me this terrific little yellow dress from Liberty Jane Patterns. It's so cute and I just love the little belt that Emma chose to go with it.  Let's go outside while the weather is still warm. I think it's going to rain this weekend.

 I needed to throw on this little shrug because it wasn't as warm as I thought to begin with.  It's very cute, made out of a knit jersey stripe.  Emma's mom, Jennifer, is still working on the pattern.  She thinks it needs to be just a little bit bigger.  What do you think?

 I really love the purple flowers behind me.  And this bush is shading me from the sun. 
Going to a party now.  Maybe I should put some shoes on!  Until next time - Lanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!